Muzaffarabad (PoK), Feb 27: – Pakistan government’s claims of having launched a crackdown against Jamaat-ud-Dawah and Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) and seizure of all their offices were exposed as numerous videos surfaced showing the still functional workplaces of these so-called charities. Videos show that the office of occupied region of Muzaffarabad, which has been used as a launch pad by terrorists for years, still has the entire infrastructure available to operate from the region. These organizations were either operating under a different banner or no banner for the meantime to avoid the limelight.
- Previous story Airports Authority of India launches Aviation Multi Skill Development Centre in Chandigarh
- Government, terrorists nexus exposed as JuD, FIF continue to operate openly and freely
- Airports Authority of India launches Aviation Multi Skill Development Centre in Chandigarh
- Unlocking 5G’s revenue potential: a roadmap for operators
- Watch: Free tea seller caught by Election Commission officials
- Oscars 2018: betting odds indicate Best Picture race remains open