Dausa (Rajasthan), June 22 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, the district administration tagged the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category villagers and got them benefitted with the National Food Security Act (NFSA) outside their houses in Dausa district of Rajasthan. Villagers alleged that the officials branded them by writing outside their houses about the scheme. The wall of the house reads: ‘I am poor, receive ration from National Food Security Act’. They said that the system gives proper clearance about the data who got benefitted with the scheme.
- Govt. brands villagers ‘poor’ by writing National Food Security Act outside their houses
- Baby elephant saved by its mother in dramatic rescue at South Korean zoo
- After entering the village, the lion attacked three calves and a horse in Gujarat
- India Will Start As Favorites- Malaysian Coach Huizen
- Watch: Farmers protest violently against alleged land acquisition by Govt.