Dausa (Rajasthan), June 22 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, the district administration tagged the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category villagers and got them benefitted with the National Food Security Act (NFSA) outside their houses in Dausa district of Rajasthan. Villagers alleged that the officials branded them by writing outside their houses about the scheme. The wall of the house reads: ‘I am poor, receive ration from National Food Security Act’. They said that the system gives proper clearance about the data who got benefitted with the scheme.
- Next story Naat competition held for creating awareness among young Kashmiri generation
- Previous story Baby elephant saved by its mother in dramatic rescue at South Korean zoo
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident