New Delhi, Apr 29 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said that his government had done justice to the women belonging to Muslim community by raising the issue of triple talaq.PM Modi said that the society should take efforts to provide justice to the women who have been exploited for years. PM Modi said that the issue of triple talaq should not politicised but should be resolved within friendly atmosphere.PM Modi today inaugurated the ‘Basava Festival’ at the Vigyan Bhavan in the national capital.
- Next story Jacqueline Fernandez ropes in stylist Paris Libby for Bieber concert
- Previous story Thousands cheer pope, arriving to conduct mass in Cairo
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018