Prime Minister Narendra Modi while addressing the International Conference of consumer Protection on Thursday said that the government is working towards framing new consumer protection act to crackdown on misleading advertisements and to make sure that the grievances are addressed and resolved in minimum time. He also stressed that bringing of GST will benefit consumers in long term as because of increase in competition, the prices would fall.
- Next story Kapil Sharma, Ishita Dutta, Monica Gill and Rajiev Dhingra at Trailer Launch of Firangi
- Previous story ISSF World Cup Final- Narrow Miss For Pooja Ghatkar
- ‘We’ll vote you out’: Marjory Stoneman students tell lawmakers to act on gun control
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar