Prime Minister Narendra Modi while addressing the International Conference of consumer Protection on Thursday said that the government is working towards framing new consumer protection act to crackdown on misleading advertisements and to make sure that the grievances are addressed and resolved in minimum time. He also stressed that bringing of GST will benefit consumers in long term as because of increase in competition, the prices would fall.
- Next story Kapil Sharma, Ishita Dutta, Monica Gill and Rajiev Dhingra at Trailer Launch of Firangi
- Previous story ISSF World Cup Final- Narrow Miss For Pooja Ghatkar
- Sambit Patra spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections
- SRK & Other Celebs Glam Up Poorna Patel’s Wedding Reception
- UK households’ mood boosted by easing inflation squeeze
- Sachin & Zaheer Attend AIFF President’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Randeep Surjewala spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections