The Indian Army is said to make men out of young boys. The story of Grenedier Yogendra Singh Yadav is one such shining example of this. Only 19-year-old when set an exemplary idea of grit, then Subedar Yadav is considered to be the hero of the Tiger hill during the 1999 Kargil war.
- Next story Male fertility drops 50 percent in four decades – report
- Previous story Estonian inventor creates huge mural with robotic sprayprinter
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director