The Indian Army is said to make men out of young boys. The story of Grenedier Yogendra Singh Yadav is one such shining example of this. Only 19-year-old when set an exemplary idea of grit, then Subedar Yadav is considered to be the hero of the Tiger hill during the 1999 Kargil war.
- Next story Male fertility drops 50 percent in four decades – report
- Previous story Estonian inventor creates huge mural with robotic sprayprinter
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured