Ajmer (Rajasthan), Oct 12 (ANI): Government Railway Police Force (GRPF) worker named Manish found a newborn lying in dustbin in Ajmer. He reported the incident to the nearest police station. As per police officials, the baby was just delivered when the mother dumped it off in the heap of garbage. The male child was taken to hospital and is under observation. Police are investigating the matter.
- Next story Brass handicrafts industry loses its shine after GST implementation
- Previous story Watch: Morning view of Canyon fire in Southern California
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia