Surat (Gujarat), Oct 17 (ANI): The imposition of Goods and Services Tax (GST) has taken sparkle out of the markets as firecracker sellers are recording a decline in demand post GST. Markets which used to be flooded with new types of crackers have fewer new items to offer as the traders are cautious and very selective after the implementation of new tax system. It seems that people want to spend less this time.
- Next story May, Juncker call for faster Brexit talks
- Previous story Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation staff begins indefinite strike demanding salary hike
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France