Hamburg (Germany), July 07 (ANI): While addressing the informal meeting of BRICS leaders, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) bill implemented last week will help business and is the biggest tax reform in India in the last 70 years. He added that the economic condition in the country is improving rapidly and this year the GDP is expected to rise above seven percent. He further complimented Chinese President Xi Jinping for his chairmanship and maintaining a positive momentum in the BRICS.
- Next story Sridevi’s ‘Mom’ to hit 105 screens in Pakistan
- Previous story Vietnam Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh visits Mahabodhi temple
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court