New Delhi, July 01 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national president Amit Shah on Friday said the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will not only help India to uplift the poor and the backward sector, but will also give a direction to the country’s development. The National President thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and the Governments of all states in making GST rollout a success. The much-awaited tax regime was rolled out in a special midnight session of the Parliament.
- Next story Celebrations break out after rollout of GST
- Previous story Sudarshan Patnaik designs sand art to welcome GST rollout
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’