The Catholic faithful in Guam lead prayers for peace in the shadow of North Korean missile threat, with the western Pacific island’s archbishop appealing for “prudence” amid an escalating war of words between the US and Pyongyang.
- Guam residents pray for peace as North Korea deadline looms
- Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Ranveer Singh’s new regal look will surely leave you craving for more!
- `Fast & Furious` franchise to be a live show: Vin Diesel
- Fardeen Khan shares first picture of his son Azarius Khan!