The Catholic faithful in Guam lead prayers for peace in the shadow of North Korean missile threat, with the western Pacific island’s archbishop appealing for “prudence” amid an escalating war of words between the US and Pyongyang.
- Next story Urged HM Rajnath to initiate the process for creation of separate state: GJM leader Thapa
- Previous story Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh