Guam Governor Eddie Calvo downplays North Korea’s threat to attack his Pacific island state as tensions escalate in the region.
- Next story North Korea considers missile strike on Guam
- Previous story Manhunt after French soldiers struck by vehicle
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh