in most part of Gujarat, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani undertook an aerial survey of the flood-affected areas in Chotila and Maliya on Sunday. He also held a meeting with officials asking them to help people. Meanwhile, the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) and Indian Air Force (IAF) teams have been prepositioned at various flood-affected areas to rescue people. IAF, on Sunday, rescued a pregnant woman and newborn twins with mother from Nana Matra village. Two sisters were saved from drowning off the Dumas beach.
- Next story Differently-abled Naga entrepreneur set out to make bamboo ring well
- Previous story Students sit on strike demanding recruitment of teachers
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business