Vadodara (Gujarat), July 27 (ANI): As the heavy downpour is devastating Gujarat, leaving people stranded in agony, Swaminarayan Temple of Atladra, Vadodara is helping in reviving the dreadful condition in the region. The temple is sending food packets to the flood affected areas and people from various regions are coming to the temple to provide their service. The temple has a history of lending support to the needy during natural calamities and around 2 tons of food packets are sent everyday to help the flood victims.
- Gujarat floods: Temple authorities send food packets to flood-affected areas
- Nitish Kumar’s decision is motivated by personal benefits: Rahul Gandhi
- U.S. indicts alleged bitcoin laundering ‘mastermind’
- Astronauts gear up for space with tough Russian training
- Has The PCI Controversies Taken Sheen Out Of Players’ Achievements?