Vadodara (Gujarat), July 27 (ANI): As the heavy downpour is devastating Gujarat, leaving people stranded in agony, Swaminarayan Temple of Atladra, Vadodara is helping in reviving the dreadful condition in the region. The temple is sending food packets to the flood affected areas and people from various regions are coming to the temple to provide their service. The temple has a history of lending support to the needy during natural calamities and around 2 tons of food packets are sent everyday to help the flood victims.
- Next story Amid political crisis, Nitish Kumar swears in as Chief Minister of Bihar
- Previous story Nitish Kumar’s decision is motivated by personal benefits: Rahul Gandhi
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants