Vadodara (Gujarat), July 27 (ANI): As the heavy downpour is devastating Gujarat, leaving people stranded in agony, Swaminarayan Temple of Atladra, Vadodara is helping in reviving the dreadful condition in the region. The temple is sending food packets to the flood affected areas and people from various regions are coming to the temple to provide their service. The temple has a history of lending support to the needy during natural calamities and around 2 tons of food packets are sent everyday to help the flood victims.
- Next story Amid political crisis, Nitish Kumar swears in as Chief Minister of Bihar
- Previous story Nitish Kumar’s decision is motivated by personal benefits: Rahul Gandhi
- 17 people killed and 30 injured in a devastating fire in industrial area of Delhi
- Bawana Fire: Case registered under Explosives Act
- Several dead as gunmen attack top Kabul hotel
- North Korean delegation heads to Gangneung to inspect venues
- 4 employees missing from horrific fire in GSP company plant of GIDC in Gujarat