The Supreme Court on Tuesday reversed Gujarat High Court order which had ordered the state government to use taxpayers money to restore and reconstruct mosques and Muslim shrines which were destroyed in 2002 post-Godhra riots.
- Gujarat Govt Won’t Pay To Rebuild Muslim Shrines Destroyed In 2002 Riots
- No new sanctions as the U.N. blasts North Korea
- Mumbai rains: Respite to travelers as train services resume, city still on high-alert
- Watch: Doctors indulge in verbal spat during surgery of pregnant woman
- Doctors fighting inside operation theatre removed: Hospital Administration