The Supreme Court on Tuesday reversed Gujarat High Court order which had ordered the state government to use taxpayers money to restore and reconstruct mosques and Muslim shrines which were destroyed in 2002 post-Godhra riots.
- Next story What the Bawana win means for Arvind Kejriwal
- Previous story No new sanctions as the U.N. blasts North Korea
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress