Bengaluru, July 30 (ANI): As many as 40 Congress MLAs of Gujarat have been lodged to Bengaluru’s Eagleton Golf Resort amid the ongoing political crisis in Gujarat. Ahead of the crucial Rajya Sabha elections, six Congress MLAs in Gujarat have already quit with three joining the Bhartiya Janta Party. The Congress has now shifted its forty MLAs to faraway resort in order to keep them away from BJP. Karnataka Minister of Energy D.K. Shivakumar on Saturday said the BJP “government in Gujarat is harassing them and forcing them to cross over.” The legislators will stay at the resort which offers many recreational facilities including a golf course, spa and swimming pools. They are expected to be flown back before the elections on August 8.
- Next story ‘Jai Shri Ram’ speaking JDU Minister Khurshid Alam spoke on Fatwa against him
- Previous story “Slain terrorists used to threat officers, politicians”: Rashtriya Rifles Commander
- 2 Held For Assaulting, Burning Woman Alive In Temple
- CBI chargesheets Farooqabdullah and three others for alleged irregularities in cricket association
- International justice court hearing on Kullbhushan Jadhav Today
- Gujarat 5 state Highways closed due to water logging
- Sandeepa Dhar in Exclusive Interview For Sonali Bendre And Irrfan Khan At Cancer