Police say a former employee of a New York City hospital opened fire with an assault rifle inside the building, killing one doctor and wounding six other people before killing himself. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Gunman kills doctor, wounds six others in Bronx hospital rampage
- Japanese tunneling technology helps to construct urban railways in Vietnam
- ‘Dabangg 3’ is on Chulbul’s life before becoming Robinhood: Salman Khan
- 70 percent turnout recorded in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- Doctor slaps ‘possessed’ woman repeatedly to revive her