A 34-year-old man opened fire in a nightclub in the southern German city of Konstanz on Sunday, killing one person and seriously injuring three others, police said but they ruled out ‘terrorism’ as a motive. Mia Womersley reports.
- Next story ‘Communist Party wants to eliminate BJP from Kerala’: O. Rajagopal
- Previous story Rookie Esapekka Lappi wins his first world championship rally
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city