A 34-year-old man opened fire in a nightclub in the southern German city of Konstanz on Sunday, killing one person and seriously injuring three others, police said but they ruled out ‘terrorism’ as a motive. Mia Womersley reports.
- Gunman kills one, injures three in shooting at German nightclub
- Rookie Esapekka Lappi wins his first world championship rally
- NIA raid: Protest erupts outside Devinder Singh Behl’s house
- Unique Campaign! Sisters gift helmets to their brothers on Raksha Bandhan as gesture of protection
- Pope calls for more action against human trafficking