Sirsa/ Panchkula (Haryana), Aug 25 (ANI): A day ahead of verdict in rape case involving Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, heavy security forces have been deployed in Haryana’s Sirsa and Panchkula. Security personals carried out a flag march in Panchkula on Thursday night to prevent any untoward situation. Police forces of Punjab and Haryana are on high alert to deal with any law and order situation. As a precautionary measure, mobile internet services have been suspended in both states. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is an accused of rape case and a special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Panchkula will pronounce the verdict on Friday.
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim case hearing: Flag march conducted in Panchkula, curfew imposed in Sirsa
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Devotees throng Lalbaugcha Raja to offer prayers
- Aamir Khan at Main Kaun Hoon Song Launch of the film Secret Superstar
- Amitabh Bachchan at Launch of Season 9 Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Jacqueline Fernandez As Show Stopper For Manish Malhotra At Winter Festive 2017