Rohtak (Haryana), Aug 28 (ANI): As rape convict Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s quantum of sentence will be pronounced today, Inspector General of Police (IGP) Navdeep Singh Virk on Monday said the administration is ready to tackle any kind of situation in the Rohtak district. IGP Navdeep Singh said that 30 Paramilitary forces have been deployed to maintain the law and order situation. Dera followers will not be allowed to enter in the district or move around jail.The court proceedings will be held inside the district jail premises at Sunariya village.
- Next story Kendrick Lamar wins big at VMAs; Pink honored for career
- Previous story 5 civilians injured as Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors