Mumbai, Mar 02 (ANI): While addressing mediapersons on the sidelines of the launch of Colors Khidkiyan, Bollywood filmmaker Kabir Khan said that he feels angry and the way everyone are supposed to conduct themselves in the society has completely broken down over this social networking. He even went on saying that it is unbelievable that someone can issue such threats to a 20-year-old girl and get away with it. It’s criminal. The only way to counter this is to throw those guys in the jail. Kabir was referring to the harassment unleashed on the twenty year old activist Gurmehar Kaur post her stand on the violence at Ramjas College where innocent students (including girls and teachers) were thrashed by ABVP goons in Delhi recently.
- Next story I am in best phase of my life: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Previous story Big B stays mum on Gurmehar Kaur row, says be prepared for abuse If you are on social media
- Fans Push For Mayank Agarwal’s Inclusion For 3rd Test Match
- Mera Bharat mahaan, meri madam mahaan: Hamid Ansari’s mother after meeting EAM Swaraj
- BJP holds protest against Rahul Gandhi over Rafale deal, demands apology
- Yemenis trade accusations of breaking truce
- Rafale Deal: BJP protests against Rahul Gandhi across K’taka, asks for apology over allegations