After Sonu Nigam’s Azaan controversy, how much noise is too much noise is a much hotly debated issue in India. Guwahati has now declared silent zones around religious places of worship. Watch this.
- Next story Madeleine McCann’s parents talk of ‘stolen’ time 10 years after disappearance
- Previous story Modi Pushes For Out Of The Box Thinking Among Youth
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley