Galle (Sri Lanka), July 28 (ANI): After a brilliant half century by the opener Abhinav Mukund and a superb partnership with skipper Virat Kohli have taken India into a commanding position in the first test match. Mukund said he had worked a lot to improve his skills and he had a decent day but he is disappointed that he got out on 80 runs and could not achieve three figure runs. Mukund said the senior players gave him a very comfortable environment which helped him to play without any pressure.
- Next story ‘To keep BJP out from Bihar, I blindly trusted Nitish Kumar’, says Lalu Yadav
- Previous story Three-man crew launches to space station
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus
- 3-year-old toddler allegedly raped by minor neighbour
- Women’s Group Protests Rising Rape Crimes In Haryana
- Julien David: Menswear show Autumn/Winter2018/19