Stronger market conditions in North America fueled the oilfield services giant’s quarterly results. As Fred Katayama reports, its international revenues grew unlike its rival Schlumberger.
- Next story Suicide bomber targets flashpoint northeastern Nigerian city
- Previous story Spanish markets strained, Catalonia tensions rise
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour