Stronger market conditions in North America fueled the oilfield services giant’s quarterly results. As Fred Katayama reports, its international revenues grew unlike its rival Schlumberger.
- Next story Suicide bomber targets flashpoint northeastern Nigerian city
- Previous story Spanish markets strained, Catalonia tensions rise
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence