Srinagar (J&K), Oct 10 (ANI): A handicrafts exhibition was organised by students of a government-run girls’ school in Srinagar. The exhibition titled ‘Harud’, which means autumn in local language, was organised after the culmination of the exam season to provide students a means to relieve stress. Various items, handcrafted by students, were up for sale at the exhibition. Locals in large numbers thronged the exhibition.
- Next story Transgender community stages protest demanding 5% reservation in elections
- Previous story ABVP protests against fare hike outside Metro Bhawan
- Ajinomoto helps to maintain food safety in Thailand
- Casio contributes to mathematics education in Thailand
- Rani Mukerji With Winners Of Camlin ‘Hichki’ Contest
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj