Srinagar (J&K), Oct 10 (ANI): A handicrafts exhibition was organised by students of a government-run girls’ school in Srinagar. The exhibition titled ‘Harud’, which means autumn in local language, was organised after the culmination of the exam season to provide students a means to relieve stress. Various items, handcrafted by students, were up for sale at the exhibition. Locals in large numbers thronged the exhibition.
- Next story Transgender community stages protest demanding 5% reservation in elections
- Previous story ABVP protests against fare hike outside Metro Bhawan
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms