New Delhi, Dec 15 (ANI): Fashion retailer HandM has said it witnessed a drop in sales during the last three months as fewer shoppers visited its stores. The drop resulted in downfall of HandM’s shares, underlining its struggle to adapt to a shift of online business. The news prompted shares to plummet 15 percent to their lowest in nearly 8 years. HandM is a Swedish multinational clothing-retail company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.
- Next story This is how Andhra’s new capital Amaravati will look like
- Previous story High alert in Dinanagar after police trace call from Pakistan
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh