Tom Hanks will be the recipient of the Records of Achievement Award, the National Archives Foundation announced on Monday (July 10). Edward Baran reports.
- Next story Yogi Government Produces Its First Budget
- Previous story Plumes of smoke rise over Mount Vesuvius as forest fire rages
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court