New York (USA), July 15 (ANI): The ‘Nawab of Bollywood’ Saif Ali Khan, who will join the inimitable Karan Johar to host the 18th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards, recently said that IIFA is going to be a lot of fun as the two have worked hard on the script. Starting its journey in the year 2000 in London, IIFA has taken place at 15 locations across 12 countries and four continents. The IIFA Rocks 2017 on day two celebrates 25 years of Oscar and Grammy winner A.R. Rahman in the music industry and features a special medley by the maestro along with musicians Diljit Dosanjh, Benny Dayal and Javed Ali, to name a few. Actors Riteish Deshmukh and Manish Paul will be hosting the event that will witness power-packed performances by Bollywood superstars, including Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon.
- Next story Heroin worth Rs. 20 Crores seized in Jammu, two held
- Previous story UK Government reassured Toyoota over Brexit- Sources
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail