Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Nov 01 (ANI): Widespread rains have lashed several districts of Tamil Nadu, making commute a hardship. The downpour triggered waterlogging in many areas, especially in residential colonies, causing several schools across the city to remain shut. Residents said the government should take necessary action for bringing relief to people. With the resumption of showers, waterlogging became almost inundated with residents facing acute difficulty in venturing to their homes. The heavy showers due to north-east monsoon have also left five persons dead and disrupted life in several areas.
- Next story Schumer to Trump: “Where is your leadership?”
- Previous story Telangana to have new policy on sale of agriculture land: CM KCR
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh