Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Nov 01 (ANI): Widespread rains have lashed several districts of Tamil Nadu, making commute a hardship. The downpour triggered waterlogging in many areas, especially in residential colonies, causing several schools across the city to remain shut. Residents said the government should take necessary action for bringing relief to people. With the resumption of showers, waterlogging became almost inundated with residents facing acute difficulty in venturing to their homes. The heavy showers due to north-east monsoon have also left five persons dead and disrupted life in several areas.
- Hardship, devastation, thousands stranded after floods hit Chennai
- Telangana to have new policy on sale of agriculture land: CM KCR
- KTR wants cotton farmers to get optimum price for their produce
- Phenomenal Shaw Cracks Another Ton
- Monalisa and Vikrant Call Bandgi A PLAYER FAKES Love Story Bigg Boss 11