Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Nov 01 (ANI): Widespread rains have lashed several districts of Tamil Nadu, making commute a hardship. The downpour triggered waterlogging in many areas, especially in residential colonies, causing several schools across the city to remain shut. Residents said the government should take necessary action for bringing relief to people. With the resumption of showers, waterlogging became almost inundated with residents facing acute difficulty in venturing to their homes. The heavy showers due to north-east monsoon have also left five persons dead and disrupted life in several areas.
- Next story Schumer to Trump: “Where is your leadership?”
- Previous story Telangana to have new policy on sale of agriculture land: CM KCR
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child