With her blitzkrieg innings of 171 not out, she made the world take notice of her. And the Board of Control for Cricket in India believes Harmanpreet Kaur’s innings against Australia in the ICC Women’s World Cup semifinal will go down in history.
- Next story A woman Tehsildar targeted on CM Shivraj Chauhan through poetry
- Previous story 17 Lakh Cusec Of Water In 72 Hours From Durgapur Barrage
- Villagers in Shamli suffers from contaminated water used by meat plant
- Watch: Amit Shah visits Siddeshwara temple in Vijayapura
- An ATM dispenses fake, torn notes in Kanpur, complaints registered
- Turkish President Erdogan starts campaigning for June elections
- Watch: Fire breaks out at a polymer warehouse in Bharuch