Skipping the bizarre diktat by Haryana government mandating government teachers to undergo priest training for a Yamunanagar fair, teachers have chosen to bunk the priest training classes. According to the state government, teachers will face disciplinary action for defying the government order.
- Haryana Govt Wants Teachers To Undergo Priest Training
- Trudeau trick-or-treats as Superman for Halloween
- CM Virbhadra Singh targeted Modi and Shah on declared CM candidate to Dhumal
- Conflicts between Congress and MNS workers in support of hawkers in Mumbai
- Bella Hadid Speaks On Ex The Weeknd and Selena Gomez’s Breakup Because Of Justin Bieber