Yamunanagar (Haryana), Nov 01 (ANI): The teachers in Haryana will face disciplinary action for not attending a compulsory ‘priest training’. Jaidev Arya, state adviser to the Haryana Teachers Association, opposed the state government decision said the government order was totally unacceptable. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar wants the teachers to perform ‘pooja’ and even distribute ‘prasad’ during the ‘mela’ at the temple. While there has been no comment from the ruling party, the opposition parties are hitting out at the state government for ‘saffronising the entire event’.
- Next story Madrasa teachers welcome U.P. Government decision of teaching NCERT books in Madrasa Board
- Previous story Watch: British dancer impresses with extreme flexibility
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters