Yamunanagar (Haryana), Nov 01 (ANI): The teachers in Haryana will face disciplinary action for not attending a compulsory ‘priest training’. Jaidev Arya, state adviser to the Haryana Teachers Association, opposed the state government decision said the government order was totally unacceptable. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar wants the teachers to perform ‘pooja’ and even distribute ‘prasad’ during the ‘mela’ at the temple. While there has been no comment from the ruling party, the opposition parties are hitting out at the state government for ‘saffronising the entire event’.
- Next story Madrasa teachers welcome U.P. Government decision of teaching NCERT books in Madrasa Board
- Previous story Watch: British dancer impresses with extreme flexibility
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER