Boston, Aug 20 (ANI): The Boston police on Sunday arrested as many as 27 people who had gathered in Boston for day-long demonstrations against hate speech, a week after a woman was killed at a Virginia white-supremacist rally. This time the city avoided repeat of last weekend’s bloody street battles in Charlottesville, Virginia where a woman was killed. To control any untoward incident, the City officials had spent a week for planning the security for the event. They also banned sticks and other weapons. Police Mobilized as many as 500 police officers and placed barricades and large white dump trucks on streets along the park to control the crowd.
- Hate speech rally: Boston Police arrest 27 people
- Watch: Rajinikanth fans assemble to request him to join politics
- TDP MPs ask Chief Electoral Officer to take action against Jaganmohan Reddy’s provoking statement
- FIFA U-17 World Cup Trophy kept for display at India Gate
- Trump has made long-awaited decision on Afghanistan