Gaurav Bidhuri was the last entry for India in the upcoming Boxing World Championship. NNIS speaks to the Delhi-based boxer on his wild card entry and his preparation for the World Championship, which will be played in Germany from 25th August till 2nd September.
- Next story Zimbabwe’s Grace Mugabe to be ‘granted diplomatic immunity’
- Previous story SANGRAM SINGH LAUNCHES KD Jadhav Kushti Championship
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections