Gaurav Bidhuri was the last entry for India in the upcoming Boxing World Championship. NNIS speaks to the Delhi-based boxer on his wild card entry and his preparation for the World Championship, which will be played in Germany from 25th August till 2nd September.
- Next story Zimbabwe’s Grace Mugabe to be ‘granted diplomatic immunity’
- Previous story SANGRAM SINGH LAUNCHES KD Jadhav Kushti Championship
- Bangladesh skipper Shakib lauds Dinesh Karthik for his stunning innings
- Ancient idol of Goddess Bhadrakali re-established in Handwara’s temple on first day of Navratri
- Watch: Surgery performed using torchlights due to lack of electricity in Bihar’s hospital
- Watch: Forest officials rescue a leopard from a well
- Watch: Chhattisgarh govt organises mass marriage of 1100 couples