Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said that he has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to handover the brutal Shimla rape and murder case to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The Chief Minister added that he has also spoken to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh in connection to the same. A minor girl, who had gone to school on July 5, was allegedly raped and murdered. Her body was reportedly found a day after she went missing from the nearby forest area.
- Next story Get ‘Moksha’ or enter ‘Swarga’ at this airport-themed crematorium
- Previous story All You Need To Know About The New Jio Phones
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall