Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh on Tuesday said that he has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi to handover the brutal Shimla rape and murder case to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The Chief Minister added that he has also spoken to Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh in connection to the same. A minor girl, who had gone to school on July 5, was allegedly raped and murdered. Her body was reportedly found a day after she went missing from the nearby forest area.
- Have urged PM Modi to handover case to CBI: Virbhadra Singh on Shimla rape, murder case
- All You Need To Know About The New Jio Phones
- India To Host Maiden Men’s World Boxing Championship In Delhi 2021
- Watch: Ramnath Kovind takes oath as 14th President of India
- The Birkenstock Phenomenon: The Most-Desired Orthopedic Shoe in the World of Fashion!