Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 29 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister, Raman Singh, on Sunday confirmed that he has written a letter to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection to the alleged sex CD row, that is making headlines nowadays. Asserting that his party is in favour of fair and deep probe, the CM said that the investigation’s result should be a ‘lesson’ for all political parties and leaders. He added that the probe will prevent political parties and leaders to refrain from launching such political controversies. The row is related to state Cabinet Minister, Rajesh Munat. Earlier, Senior Journalist Vinod Verma had claimed that he possessed a sex CD of Munat.
- ‘Have written letter to CBI for investigation’: Raman Singh on sex CD row
- Himachal’s soil has numerous developmental opportunities, says Yogi Adityanath
- PM Modi praises fellow countrymen for taking forward ‘Swachh Bharat’ campaign
- Rahul Gandhi’s election campaign is synonymous to Congress’ defeat: Yogi Adityanath
- Trump Jr. goes hunting in Iowa