Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 29 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister, Raman Singh, on Sunday confirmed that he has written a letter to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection to the alleged sex CD row, that is making headlines nowadays. Asserting that his party is in favour of fair and deep probe, the CM said that the investigation’s result should be a ‘lesson’ for all political parties and leaders. He added that the probe will prevent political parties and leaders to refrain from launching such political controversies. The row is related to state Cabinet Minister, Rajesh Munat. Earlier, Senior Journalist Vinod Verma had claimed that he possessed a sex CD of Munat.
- Next story Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi congratulates Indian Hockey team for winning Asia Cup
- Previous story Himachal’s soil has numerous developmental opportunities, says Yogi Adityanath
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet