New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare JP Nadda, while briefing media on Monday, said that Centre has given health advisory to authorities to combat spreading of diseases once water level starts to decrease. He further added, “3757 medical camps have been established and we are working on providing relief to people. Neighbouring states has been asked to provide medicines in Kerala so that it may reach on time”.
- Health advisory is given to combat spreading of diseases: JP Nadda
- This ‘Jabariya Jodi’ promises crazy wedding!
- No progress in India-Pak relations in past 4.5 yrs: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Places where light & helicopters couldn’t reach, my boys did: Lt Gen DR Soni
- Indian Navy rescues 109 people from flood-hit town of Thrissur in Kerala