New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare JP Nadda, while briefing media on Monday, said that Centre has given health advisory to authorities to combat spreading of diseases once water level starts to decrease. He further added, “3757 medical camps have been established and we are working on providing relief to people. Neighbouring states has been asked to provide medicines in Kerala so that it may reach on time”.
- Next story Parineeti Chopra shares first look from ‘Jabariya Jodi’
- Previous story This ‘Jabariya Jodi’ promises crazy wedding!
- India and Pakistan at loggerheads after Kashmir attack
- Amrita Rao Launch Public Service Film Headrest
- Hema Malini, Esha Deol and Bharat Thakhtani at Premier of CAKEWALK
- Soha Ali Khan, Archana Puran Singh and Others at Cintaa 48 Hour Film Projects Actfest.2
- Saudi Crown Prince begins India trip under shadow of Kashmir attack