Patan (Gujarat), July 1 (ANI): Though heavy rain has brought respite from scorching heat, people in Gujarat’s Patan are facing waterlogging in their region. Pre-monsoon rain has highlighted the municipal corporation failure to prevent waterlogging. Due to a faulty drainage system, water started entering into houses and shops, creating problems for the residents. Commuters were also seen facing problems.
- Heavy rain causes waterlogging, creates chaos among people
- GST uproar: Traders across India show disapproval against GST
- Watch: Police baton charge unruly mob after they vandalised public property
- Will take tough action against those helping in hiding black money: PM Modi
- Congress re-launches National Herald commemorative edition