Patan (Gujarat), July 1 (ANI): Though heavy rain has brought respite from scorching heat, people in Gujarat’s Patan are facing waterlogging in their region. Pre-monsoon rain has highlighted the municipal corporation failure to prevent waterlogging. Due to a faulty drainage system, water started entering into houses and shops, creating problems for the residents. Commuters were also seen facing problems.
- Next story CM Yogi flags off ‘School Chalo Abhiyan’
- Previous story GST uproar: Traders across India show disapproval against GST
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader