Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), July 27 (ANI): Heavy rains continued to wreck havoc in Shimla on Wednesday, causing inconvenience to commuters and pedestrians. Little traffic was observed on roads as rains made slopes slippery while pedestrians were seen walking with umbrellas to shield themselves from rain. Shimla, a popular tourist spot, has been receiving incessant downpour over the last few days. The continuous rain has also led to a marginal dip in temperatures. According to IMD’s latest forecast, India is likely to receive higher monsoon rainfall this year as concern over the El Nino weather condition has eased.
- Heavy rainfall continues to lash Shimla, normal life disrupted
- Hundreds attend last rites of self-immolator Tibetan student
- RJD supporters block Mahatma Gandhi Setu against Nitish Kumar’s resignation
- My conscience doesn’t allow to join hands with BJP: JDU leader Ali Anwar
- Obscene Video Leak Is Not Publicity Stunt Sanjana