Rajasthan/Gujarat, July 25 (ANI): As Rajasthan and Gujarat are battling incessant rains, flood-like situations have arisen in various regions of both the states. Houses are being submerged under the rainwater, and the people are distressed because of the waterlogged streets. The Army has been working in full swing to rescue the people and yesterday at least 31 people from Rajasthan’s Pawata area of Pali district were rescued. Meanwhile, the situation is no different in Gujarat, as the rains have triggered devastating impact on the local lives. The Army is engaging in the rescue operations all across the region but many people are expected to be trapped amidst the flood. However, five IAF helicopters are into service for rescue and relief operation in the flood-hit areas, but the rains continue to ravage both the states.
- Next story Get ‘Moksha’ or enter ‘Swarga’ at this airport-themed crematorium
- Previous story Watch: 14th President of India Kovind’s convoy arrives at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business