For Indian shooter Heena Sidhu, her focus next year would be the World Championship and to carry the momentum into the Asian Games. Having won two gold medals with Jitu Rai in the mixed event category, Sidhu hopes the latest method remains as the standard format till the Tokyo Games.
- Heena Sidhu Hopes The Mixed Event Method Remains As The Standard Format Till 2020
- Yogi Govt. to ensure comfort of pilgrims visiting Chitrakoot
- PM Modi, Amit Shah in state of panic, BJP ‘exposed’ for corruption in poll-bound Gujarat: Anand Sharma
- Watch: B-Town bids adieu to Rani Mukerji’s father
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi greeted by khadi garland, traditional turban at ‘Navsarjan Janadesh Mahasammelan’