A Venezuelan police helicopter attacks the Supreme Court and a government ministry, escalating the country’s political crisis, in what President Nicolas Maduro is calling an attack by “terrorists” seeking a coup. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story PM Modi addressed Indian community in The Hague of Netherland
- Previous story Dating App Bumble opened a popup lounge
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court