New Delhi, Dec 24 (ANI): Sleep time is the most important chunk of the time table for any human being on the planet. It affects several aspects of your life. Getting asleep is easy for some while a mammoth tasks for others. These gadgets could surely help you to call it a night. Sleep Eye Mask with earphones with headphones to block out external light with embedded headphones to listen to your favourite soothing bedtime music. Metronome and Light System can be kept beside your bed which emits ambient lighting modes to calm off your mood and help you make drowsy. Multipurpose featherweight Sleeping Earbuds not only blocks noise during your bedtime but also helps you in office to escape from your irritating colleague. It comes in different shapes and sizes. Smart customizable mattresses can be controlled using app on your phone. No efforts needed to discomfort you in adjusting your bed and losing your sleep time. Jetlag can give a great amount of setback to your time table and sleep. Ostrich Pillow is perfect to throw jetlag behind and bring you back to the ground.
- Next story Rise in HIV cases in Haridwar prison raises concern for authorities
- Previous story Watch: Miniature artist designs Christmas tree using wax
- Rahul Gandhi conducts road show in Mangalore
- Students invent ‘Speaking Glove’ for speech impaired
- Depression can cause memory problems, says study
- Kidambi Srikanth conferred with Padma Shri, sets eyes on Commonwealth Games
- Jackie Shroff’s wife shared Sahil Khan’s CDRs with Rizwan Siddiqui: Thane DCP