New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Well it’s hard to believe that ‘dashing’ Akshay Kumar will turn 50 next month as even in his 40’s he redefines fitness and manages to look ageless on screen. When quizzed about the same, the Khiladi Kumar said the secret lies in ‘living a simple and happy life’. Akshay, Bhumi Pednekar and Anupam Kher were yesterday in the national capital as a part of ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ promotions. The film, which highlights the issue of sanitation and open defecation in India, will hit theatres tomorrow.
- Next story Woman stalked by unknown miscreants in Sector 14
- Previous story It’s a privilege to work with ‘dedicated’ actors Akshay, Anupam: Bhumi Pednekar
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo