Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Oct 23 (ANI): Following Gujarati Patidar leader Narendra Patel’s shocking allegations of being offered Rs 1 crore to join the Bharatiya Janata Party, Patidar leader Varun Patel, who recently joined BJP, stated that it is all Congress party’s conspiracy as the Patidar samaj is inclining towards BJP. Narendra alleged that Varun took him to a meeting where it was discussed that he will be given Rs 1 Cr and also received Rs 10 lakh in advance. Narendra made the revelation at a press conference in Ahmedabad where he also showed the money which was allegedly given by BJP as a token for joining the party. While talking to ANI, Varun questioned Narendra’s move and said “10 lakh leke press ki, unhe to 1 crore leke press karni chahiye thi. Kyun 10 lakh leke ki?”.
- Next story Watch: MP CM Shivraj Chouhan visits National Museum of American History
- Previous story BJP Leader Says Filmstars Have Low IQ. Farhan Says ‘How Dare You’
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh