New Delhi, Oct 18 (ANI): The first look of ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ is Salman Khan’s Diwali gift for all his fans. The 51-year- old superstar, on Wednesday morning, shared the first poster of his highly anticipated film on the social media. Alongside he wrote, “Diwali Gift…. pasand aaya? Ab Christmas pe milna… #tigerzindahai”. The tagline of the poster reads, “No One Hunts Like A Wounded Tiger.” Helmed by Ali Abbas Zafar, ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ is a sequel to 2012-blockbuster ‘Ek Tha Tiger’. Also starring Katrina Kaif in the lead role, the film will hit theatres on December 22, 2017.
- Next story Actor Prakash Raj calls for withdrawal of GST from handmade products
- Previous story Apathy! Woman in labour lies on hospital ground without any assistance
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour