Washington D.C. (U.S.), Oct 15 (ANI): Speaking upon the controversies surrounding BJP Chief Amit Shah’s son, Jay Shah, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that the upcoming Gujarat polls will prove public’s support. Rubbishing the news surrounding Jay Shah’s property assets, the Union Minister said that assembly polls in Gujarat will reflect the public’s mandate, similar to Uttar Pradesh assembly polls’ results after demonetisation. “Gujarat mein ek baar faisla ho jane dijiye. Jab chunaav parinam aayega to spasht ho jayega ki janta kiske saath hain”, Jaitley said.
- Here’s what Arun Jaitley has to say on corruption allegations against Amit Shah’s son
- Over 500 monks join locals, tourists in Bodhgaya heritage walk
- Customers say ‘No’ to Chinese items this Diwali
- Transgenders celebrate 3rd foundation day of ‘Kinnar Akhada’
- CM Kejriwal’s stolen blue wagon R car, found in Ghaziabad