Washington D.C. (U.S.), Oct 15 (ANI): Speaking upon the controversies surrounding BJP Chief Amit Shah’s son, Jay Shah, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that the upcoming Gujarat polls will prove public’s support. Rubbishing the news surrounding Jay Shah’s property assets, the Union Minister said that assembly polls in Gujarat will reflect the public’s mandate, similar to Uttar Pradesh assembly polls’ results after demonetisation. “Gujarat mein ek baar faisla ho jane dijiye. Jab chunaav parinam aayega to spasht ho jayega ki janta kiske saath hain”, Jaitley said.
- Next story ‘Opportunist’ Congress trying to change its stand on GST: Arun Jaitley
- Previous story Over 500 monks join locals, tourists in Bodhgaya heritage walk
- Democrats object to shut down of House Russia probe
- Montella beams with joy after historic win over Man United
- Mourinho says he has no regrets after Champions League exit
- Sukma attack: CM Chouhan announces Rs 1 Crore to kin of slain soldiers
- Fans of Amitabh Bachchan offer prayers for his speedy recovery