New Delhi, Nov 01 (ANI): Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan is keen to join an online dating app after having a closer look at the modern relationships. As the actor is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’, which talks about online dating, Irrfan is fascinated by the millennial way of dating. It is being said that the ‘Hindi Medium’ actor wants to experience the ways of how an online dating app functions and therefore, wants to venture in this world. In a recent interview, the actor was quoted, as saying, “I have been privy to dating apps. However, I started to know fully about various kinds of them while working on ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’. People around me keep giving me updates on how they met different individuals through these apps. It’s amazing to see the change in how people meet, interact and date, with these apps that act as a catalyst.” Directed by National-award winning Tanuja Chandra, ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’ is a departure from the usual fairy tale romance and puts forth that not every story has to have a perfect ending. The film resonates with the millennials’ sentiments with the relationship status ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’. The movie is scheduled to hit theatres on November 10.
- Next story Now, dengue outbreak in Ludhiana
- Previous story 142nd birth anniversary of Sardar Patel observed in Nepal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters