New Delhi, July 13 (ANI): When the whole B-town is heading towards New York City to ring in the IIFA 2017, Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra is heading in the opposite direction. While everyone is wondering why ‘our desi girl’ is giving a miss to IIFA, she took to her Instagram handle and revealed that she’ll be in Mumbai to celebrate her birthday on July18, with her family and friends instead. The ‘Baywatch’ star is also heading home to celebrate her brother Siddharth’s birthday. And, as the stage is set for the grand evening, all Bollywood celebs such as Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Karan Johar, Manish Paul, have already flown to the foreign land to cast their spell. The star-studded award ceremony will witness power-packed performances by Bollywood superstars, including Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor, Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon, to name a few. The 18th Edition of IIFA will air exclusively live on colors from New York at 9 am and repeat at 6 pm, on Sunday.
- Previous story Meet Sadhu Dula Nath, who travels to religious places with his dogs since last 10 years
- Here’s why Priyanka Chopra is giving IIFA 2017 a miss!
- Meet Sadhu Dula Nath, who travels to religious places with his dogs since last 10 years
- 1 person dead, 30 injured as protest against gangster Anandpal death turns violent
- Yamunanagar Submerged Under Heavy Rains
- Trump visits France’s Macron, escaping domestic woes