A report by climate research group CDP shows mining companies are emitting 30 times more carbon emissions than they indicate, when taking into account what happens when their raw materials are processed. As Kate King reports, under future carbon tax schemes that bill could be as much as $16 billion.
- Next story Israel’s economy struggles to engage
- Previous story Family members took away a pregnant woman to a hospital by hanging on a bamboo
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum